In a world filled with chemical-heavy cosmetics, Priti is literally a breath of fresh air. These organic nail enamels and soy-based polish removers are completely free of any harmful petroleum products. Every product produced by Priti is totally biodegradable and contains none of the carcinogens found in just about every other traditional nail polish on the market.
- Priti enamels are safe for use by adults and children.
- Priti enamels are completely non-toxic and safe to use by mothers to be.
- Priti Enamel does not contain toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP’s.
Why Does This Matter? (read more..)
- Toluene causes rapid, shallow breathing, chemical pneumonia, blurred vision,dry, cracked skin, and drowsiness also affects the kidneys and the nervous system. It may also cause an exaggerated feeling of well-being, headache, staggering tremors, and convulsions.
- Formaldehyde is a strong allergen and irritant, to which humans have a very low odor threshold, and is also a known carcinogen. It increases airway resistance when inhaled, probably due to local irritation and release of inflammatory mediators. Additionally, formaldehyde is a strong contact allergen.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) is linked to reproductive system problems and underdeveloped genitals in newborn boys.
Priti graced the nails of 2010 Fashion Week models walking for Alberta Ferretti, Donna Karan, Isaac Mizrahi, Issa, Tuleh and Thakoon.